- The position involves developing template based print materials.
- Bachelor degree/ Diploma in Graphic Design/ Fine arts or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Desktop publishing/Graphic Designing from Advertising/ Newspaper/ Prepress industry.
- Sound knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and QuarkXPress.
- Practical Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially in Excel & PowerPoint is an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of design, typography and print production methods
- Ability to work on both Mac & Windows OS.
- Ability to understand and work on job brief
- Must be able to understand Brand guidelines & project requirements
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Quality assurance – especially with respect to general standards, Brand guidelines as well as localization guidelines and project requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication skill in English
- Age limit 30 Years
- Well organized & excellent teamwork skills
- Must be able to work in different shifts
APPLY NOWor Please e-mail your resume at [email protected], mentioning the position applied for in the subject line.